- Are you compliant with all the regulations set out in your Operators Licence?
- Would you pass a DVSA audit?
- Are you FORS compliant?
The Transport Manager specialises in Transport Compliance to ensure you, your vehicles and drivers are all compliant.
Weather your running one 7.5t vehicle or a fleet of HGV’s the question is the same:
The Transport Manager Ltd can provide an industry standard audit to give you knowledge of where you stand legally and then assist with introducing the necessary systems to ensure compliance.
Following is a list of general requirements the Traffic Commissioners would expect you to have in place:
- Inspection Schedules
- Annual Tests – MOT’s, Tacho Calibrations ETC
- Road Worthiness
- Record Checking
- Drivers Hours
- Tacho Analysis
- Start of shift checks/Defect Reports
- Drivers License Checks (every 6 months)
- CPC Training
- Driver Training
- Load Security
- WTD (Working Time Directive)
- Weight Limits
- Change of Directors
- Change of Entity
- Nominated Transport Manager
Once we know where you have the gaps – we can help you fill them!
Please contact us for further information: